Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Saturday


Errmm.....
Today I was so lucky man..!!!
Today I ponteng my Ria class so I just attended the account class at 9.30am,
After that Szu yu told me 12.00pm to 2pm the was no  electrical support !
So at that time all the tuitionhave to cancel !
If like normal I go for the class,two words !Waste time!

Okay,stop happy about my luck !
After my tution,I pack up my table
 I found this !

Mun Fai gave me last time,
I still kept it.....:)



*Ti Da
*Ti Da 


 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used 4 hours to pack up.......

=.=

Then I started study the account book borrow from Jonathan....
*Due to the competition held by
Taylor's University Lakeside Campus*

Thank You !! Jonathon....!!

Kept check the vocabulary.*Account terms*

Will face my competition on 10th of July 2010,
Wish my LucK :D
-----------------------------------------------------

Like this Song !
Ah mei 掉了..